Community Survey Research for The Trial Consulting Industry
IntelliQ Research offers trial consultants and jury researchers the benefits of a full-service market research company, including . . .
- a high capacity call center,
- expert interviewers,
- interview recording capabilities,
- professional transcription services, and
- report writing.
With our extensive knowledge and experience in national litigation research, we specialize in doing the necessary legwork to help jury research professionals with large sample, quantitative studies and small sample, qualitative in-depth interviews.
Our mission is to provide actionable data and insights to support the jury selection and litigation strategy needs of the trial consulting community.
We provide convenient, cost effective, and timely data collection, analysis, and reporting services to our partners in the high stakes trial consulting industry
|Comprehensive Offerings||Multiple Data Collection Methods|
|High or Low Volume Studies||Internet/Online|
|Juror Profiling Studies||Telephone|
|Change of Venue Studies|
|Community Attitude Surveys||In-Person Interviews|
|Post-Trial Juror Interviews||Focus Groups|
|Recruiting surrogate jurors for focus groups/mock trials|
Our experience includes:
- Research, consulting, and complex case jury selection experience at one of the country’s leading national trial consulting firms and senior executive leadership experience at one of the top legal information publishing and research companies in the U.S.
- Large group, quantitative and small group, qualitative studies in legal, healthcare, and B2B industries
- Survey design, data collection and analysis, and project management experience with various pre-trial research projects, including focus groups, mock trials, and large group community surveys
- Conducted and reported numerous post-trial telephone interviews with real jurors
- Case experience includes professional malpractice, toxic tort, products liability, intellectual property, labor/employment, personal injury, contracts, securities, and white collar crime
- Depth of industry-specific knowledge in information technology, business information publishing, legal and financial services industries.
“IntelliQ Research is a great company to work with. I have completed 3-4 large projects with them and the quality of service and their understanding of my needs have always been excellent. I have recommended them to others and will continue to use their services in the future.”